9004 LED Headlight Bulbs | 9004 LED Conversion Kit | GN8 Series 6000 LumenUpgrade your vehicles headlights or fog lights with the super powerful GN8 series LED headlight bulbs. Get up to 3+ times the amount of light on the road compared to most standard halogen bulbs. Increase your confidence while driving in the darkest conditions. The GN8 Series LED headlight bulbs are powered by the latest CREE XLamp LED technology, designed for use in automotive forward lighting systems. These automotive conversion LED headlight bulbs have a total luminous flux of 6000+ Lumen per set. Brilliant cool white light from the CREE LED chips create an enhanced level of visibility and improved illumination where you need it most.
Installation only takes minutes in most cars, trucks or motorcycles. Simple plug-n-play LED bulb eliminates the need for any wiring harness, relay kit or ballasts. Just plug in and go! Get up to 300%+ more light to deliver a much brighter and safer driving experience.
The GN8 LED headlight bulbs have an innovative adjustment feature that allows you to ‘tweak’ the bulb position to get an accurate beam pattern. This reduces the chance unwanted glare or dazzle towards other drivers and optimizes the output for the driver. Powerful GN8 LED headlight bulbs are super efficient using only 36W each, much less than most halogen bulbs. Our LED bulbs have a cool operating temperature that are safe to handle even when they are on. The new GN8 LED bulbs offer the best value for the performance, and a long rated rated lifespan. The GN8 LED bulbs will even out-perform HID / Xenon bulbs. These 9004 LED headlight bulbs come ready to install and can be used for retrofitting / converting nearly any headlight that uses a 9004 , HB1 or P29t based halogen bulb.
- Remove old halogen bulb
- Connect LED Driver and LED Headlight Bulbs together
- Plug Connector from Driver to Vehicle Harness
- Loosen set screw with included Allen-key to allow bulb adjustment
- Install LED bulb into headlight
- Turn bulb until the light output is focused accurately
- Tighten set screw to insure bulb wont move during use
- Base is reversible if bulb doesn’t fit inside headlight housing
- 9004 LED Headlight Bulbs | 9004 LED Conversion Bulbs
- 9004 Low Beam | 9004 High Beam
- HB1 Low Beam | HB1 High Beam
- P29t Low Beam | P29t High Beam
Still Have a question? Check our FAQ page for more information about LED and our products.