H4 LED Headlight Bulbs | H4 LED Conversion Kit | FX5 Series 10,000 Lumen
Upgrade your vehicles headlights or fog lights with the latest Fan-Cooled FX5 series LED headlight bulbs. New slimmer design will fit inside most vehicle headlights. Get up to 3x times the amount of light on the road compared to most standard halogen bulbs. Increase your confidence while driving in the darkest conditions. The FX5 Series LED headlight bulbs are powered by the latest CREE LED’s. These automotive LED headlight bulbs have a total luminous flux of 3000 Lumen per bulb. Brilliant 6500K cool white light from the Cree XPLamp LED Installation only takes minutes in most cars, trucks or motorcycles. The simple plug-n-play LED bulb eliminates the need for any wiring harness, relay kit or ballasts. Just plug in and go! Instantly you’ll have up to 500% more light to deliver a much brighter and safer driving experience. The FX5 LED headlight bulbs have an adjustable base that allows you to ‘tweak’ the bulb position to get an accurate, focused beam pattern. This reduces unwanted glare or dazzle towards other drivers and optimizes the output for the driver. The powerful FX5 LED headlight bulbs are super efficient using only half the power of most halogen bulbs. Cool running fan cooled system offer a great value for the performance, and a long rated rated lifespan. The FX5 LED bulbs will even match or out-perform most HID / Xenon bulbs. They can be used for retrofitting or converting nearly any headlight or fog light that uses a H4 or HB2 based halogen bulb.
- Remove old halogen bulb
- Plug Connector from Driver to Vehicle Harness
- Loosen set screw with included Allen-key wrench to allow bulb adjustment
- Install LED bulb into headlight
- Turn bulb until the light output is focused accurately
- Tighten set screw to insure bulb wont move during use
- Base is reversible if bulb doesn’t fit inside headlight housing
- H4 LED Headlight Bulbs / 9006 LED Conversion Bulbs
- H4 Low Beam or H4 High Beam
- H46 Fog Light / H4 Fog Light
- HB2 Low Beam / HB2 High Beam
- H4 Headlight / HB2 Headlight
Still Have a question? Check our FAQ page for more information about LED and our products.